Here are some of my writing samples published on numerous online networks. They are mostly related to technology, but some are straight AP news samples or relate to various subject matters. These samples are not tied to the main blog on here. Some for these samples are feature stories of more than 1000 words. Others are shorter news pieces. However, they all show my knowledge of the mentioned subjects and my writing style.
Also keep in mind that for the most part they are in chronological order below:
Medium Self-Published Articles:
- Best Puzzle Games for Playstation 4
- Artificial Intelligence Will Transform Everything in Tech
- Consumer Tech Never Ceases to Amaze with Annual Advances
- Virtual Reality Scene in Poland Analyzed – via Ar/VR Journey magazine here
- How iSpot Became the Number 1 Distributor of Apple Products in Poland
Latest Articles Published Across Various Tech (byline or name shown on bottom of most of these articles):
- How AR Is Transforming the Travel Industry
- 5 Hot Technologies for 2020
- What Are the Roles of Front-End Developers?
- Software Testing for Blockchain Development
- Interview with Unitas Global CTO Grant Kirkwood (cybersecurity) – (Another Source but my name or byline is not even credited)
- Reasons Software QA Testing Matters
Forbes (samples include my own graphic design):
Due to a recent disagreement with a new Forbes editor that took over the position of the previous one who brought me in as a contributor, most of my content is no longer visible on Forbes. I asked for it to be taken down so I can republish elsewhere or on my site here. Some have been republished by other media/sites and may still be available on Flipboard, like the sample below.
- Robotic Automation Story (republished via Flipboard):
- Sample Related to Autonomous Vehicles (republished via Flipboard)
- Rewrote and republished it via Medium
More Feature Samples:
- Foldable Phones All The Rage Now But Will They Have A Purpose? —————> – Here is my own PDF file showing the entire article with recent edits I have added post-publishing –
The Digital Enterprise
- Introduction to Machine Learning: A Technological Revolution
- Java: JAR Files Explained
InvoiceOcean: Financial Software (SaaS)
I ran their blog, which focuses on various financial topics and invoicing SaaS software. I also did the online marketing for the .uk and .us products pages (invoiceocean.co.uk & invoiceocean.com/us) and ran google AdWords campaigns for them. Lastly, I edited and translated majority of these two websites (offshoots or branches from fakturownia.pl).
- How Invoicing and Online Payment Systems Continue to Evolve
- Bills vs Receipts vs Invoices Explained
- Freelance Invoicing Tips
Check out some of my iOS game reviews on TouchArcade here.
IDG Consumer (PC World, Macworld and TechHive)
- How Augmented Reality is Redefining Entertainment (PC World) (cover feature or the day for PC World/TechHive at the time)
- Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G Review (Techhive)
- Razer Still Developing a Gaming Tablet (PC World — the headline is different as it was edited by someone else)
- Sample Story (autonomous-vehicle related)
Traditional AP-Style Journalism
Here is a 2017 freelance feature I wrote for a Polish news site (possibly paper as well) called Kraków Post:
Palo Alto Weekly (published in Both Print & Web)